Can we have a trusted devs tag?

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
We need a tag of sorts for devs that don't make a new game every week. Maybe a it could have a counter of completed games included. With the amount of trash people put out you should reward devs with work morale and a good track record.

Reactions: eshkermene

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm too late, again, but our trusted not trusted dev, who walk in this part of the forum pretty much, have a dev tag already.:eek:

A batch, regardless which on, dosn't change a person or their behaviour. And if we suddenly have "trusted devs" batch, then a scream for "dubious dev" batch would also be needed.
And would it help? Sure, we have more coloured batchs, that one can collect. Other than that, nope. Same thing as with some very controversial tags here. Game has neotare tag, yet a lot go into the thread and asking beside if it is avoidable or not (what I can understand, if it isn't in the OP, search results or in the last few pages of the thread), if it is lesbian-neotare (in a harem) setting or so on.
We won't have enough tags to distinguish every nuance and even if we had, most of them would be used the wrong way.

Do you remember the green lock for some of the https certificate in the internet browsers? They should be the "more" trusted ones than the normal ones with "higher" requirements for the submitter of the request and well...
They aren't doing it anymore, because it didn't helped.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
ICSTOR needs this tag :LOL:
You joke, but the reality is sadder than this...

Between 2015 and now, ICSTOR finished 6 games plus a Milfy City spin-off. While being rushed, Milfy City is also officially completed and, as deceiving as it is, the game is more completed than half of the ones having the said prefix. He also have no abandoned games.
And with this count of 8 games completed in 7 and half years, against 0 games abandoned, there's just no one on the adult gaming scene that deserve to have a "trusted dev" badge more than him.

Yet we all know that this badge would be a lie...

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
there's just no one on the adult gaming scene that deserve to have a "trusted dev" badge more than him.

Yet we all know that this badge would be a lie...
...i mean i know ppl don't like him that much...but daniels k......finished more games....
1703611514063.png
..also no devs are trustworthy....they all stinky meanie liars.....

Reactions: Namco15

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
...i mean i know ppl don't like him that much...but daniels k......finished more games....
Sorry, but to my knowledge Daniels K. finished no games. He stopped to works on them, gave an ending to the characters that needed it, but all those I played are unfinished stories. And I guess that it's the reason why people tend to not like him.
Not that his games are bad by themselves. He isn't a bad artist, and his writing is pleasant. But one don't base a game over a background story that he slowly let vanish and never effectively resolve. His games are The Lord of the Rings trilogy that wouldn't have its third book ; it end in a consistent way, but it's also clear that there's story lines that are far to be effectively completed.
But well, like it slowly vanish, while the games are released by updates, I guess that most just forget and therefore don't notice what he dropped between the starts and the end of his games.

Reactions: Meushi

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry, but to my knowledge Daniels K. finished no games. He stopped to works on them, gave an ending to the characters that needed it, but all those I played are unfinished stories. And I guess that it's the reason why people tend to not like him.
Not that his games are bad by themselves. He isn't a bad artist, and his writing is pleasant. But one don't base a game over a background story that he slowly let vanish and never effectively resolve. His games are The Lord of the Rings trilogy that wouldn't have its third book ; it end in a consistent way, but it's also clear that there's story lines that are far to be effectively completed.
But well, like it slowly vanish, while the games are released by updates, I guess that most just forget and therefore don't notice what he dropped between the starts and the end of his games.
..k fine...i'll find another dev....god......
...it's like u live to argue......
1703612857607.png
1703612749889.png
..there pink tea games......

Reactions: Gato21

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
On that part of that part of Internet, I argue to live :whistle:

Answer accepted.

Why do you hate me ? Do you know how much energy I had to spend to write those two words ?
..i don't hate u.....
..i don't hate anyone.....ain't built like that...ma code won't allow it....
1703613116315.png
...was expecting u to argue more....kinda disappointed now....

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
..i don't hate u.....
..i don't hate anyone.....ain't built like that...ma code won't allow it....
View attachment 3206643
Illustrating this with a picture of one of the biggest bastard that ever existed... Couldn't he tell Luke to not kiss his sister, and that the big guy in black what his father ? Couldn't he tell him that, yes, that guy is Obi-wan "ben" Kenobi, and that one Yoda ?
God, all what he kept to himself because he like to see the universe burn...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Illustrating this with a picture of one of the biggest bastard that ever existed... Couldn't he tell Luke to not kiss his sister, and that the big guy in black what his father ? Couldn't he tell him that, yes, that guy is Obi-wan "ben" Kenobi ?
...he was just doin a lil trolling......i relate to that.....
1703613518844.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: anne O'nymous

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Illustrating this with a picture of one of the biggest bastard that ever existed... Couldn't he tell Luke to not kiss his sister, and that the big guy in black what his father ? Couldn't he tell him that, yes, that guy is Obi-wan "ben" Kenobi, and that one Yoda ?
Perhaps R2D2 has beeped that and that one lousy golden protocol droid, whose name slipped my mind, just didn't care to translate it all. Also this protocol droid would know the same shit as the blue-white garbage bin.:censored::whistle:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Couldn't he tell him that, yes, that guy is Obi-wan "ben" Kenobi, and that one Yoda ?
there's some bullshit in the lore about the droids having had their memories wiped.

also I mean they were slaves with no rights so maybe not all that interested in helping their slave masters beyond what was necessary to not get taken apart. like that little psychopathic kid anakin had already done.

I always wanted to see a star wars story from the viewpoint of the enslaved clearly sentient droids, where one day all their eyes turn red and they start a robotic uprising and kill every rebel asshole they can find.

"beep boop, you had your chance meatbags. now, die!"

images.jpg

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
there's some bullshit in the lore about the droids having had their memories wiped.
C3P0 yes, at the end of the Episode III, because he have the bad habit to talk too much, but not R2D2.

also I mean they were slaves with no rights so maybe not all that interested in helping their slave masters beyond what was necessary to not get taken apart.
There's only two moment when they were kind of slaves. After then land on Tatooine, but R2D2 remembered that he had a message for Kenobi, so his memory was untouched. And when they were "offered" to Jabba, but once again he react to Luke signal and send him his light saber, so here again his memory was untouched.
C3P0 can possibly be seen as being a slave since he was built by Anakin when he was a slave himself. But R2D2 is initially a maintenance bot serving on board of the ship that Qui-Gon used to escape with Amidala, so he never be a slave.

[...] whose name slipped my mind, [...]
Yeah, it's a name not easy to remember, I fully understand :ROFLMAO:

Also this protocol droid would know the same shit as the blue-white garbage bin.:censored::whistle:
No, him have had his memory wiped.
But you raise a valid point, only C3P0 understand R2D2, and he can be the one at fault by retaining the information. This said, when Luke was flying to, then from, Dagobah, R2D2 was connected to the X-Wing, and every thing he said was translated by the computer. He could have said a lot of things at this time.