can we stop doing this please ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
can we stop getting this shitty game where you are 18 years old something with horsecock and now you have to fuck ur family and everything that walk i really hate games that are just for fucking and the plot is just way to fuck everything , for starter i always like when you play MC who we can relate too he has his own feeling he make mistakes and there is story and progerssion , oh its morning already i gotta shower ,,,, wait is there somebody inside ? 1 peek 2 leave ( oh i can't believe my sister is so hot i gotta leave before she catches me ) this thing i saw in a lot of games with other things you hate in games that you wish game dev start taking notice and remove it from their game beside fetishs cuz everyone has his shit lol

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
You know, there are about 170 pages with 30 games thread per page just on this forum, for free.
I'm sure you have the ability to not play these game you consider "shitty" and find some you think are not...
I believe in you !

Beside, just as you're free to select, download and play what you want, devs are free to create what they want. Unless you pay them enough to not do what you want.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
can we stop getting this shitty game where you are 18 years old something with horsecock and now you have to fuck ur family and everything that walk i really hate games that are just for fucking and the plot is just way to fuck everything , for starter i always like when you play MC who we can relate too he has his own feeling he make mistakes and there is story and , oh its morning already i gotta shower ,,,, wait is there somebody inside ? 1 peek 2 leave ( oh i can't believe my sister is so hot i gotta leave before she catches me ) this thing i saw in a lot of games with other things you hate in games that you wish game dev start taking notice and remove it from their game beside fetishs cuz everyone has his shit lol
The list of games you should enjoy:
- All games from Tlaero, especially "Redemption for Jessica"
- All RenPy-based games from Bright Sun Studios/Lusty Rose, especially "Sexual Satisfaction" and "Bright Sun's Card Adventure"
- Some of game from Chaotic, e.g. "Virtual Date - Leanna"
- "Locked Away"
- "The Way"
- "Urban Voyeur"

You may also like:
- "Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist"
- "Come Inside"
- "Wicked Choices: Book One"
- "General Practitioner"
- "Kelly's Family: Mother in law"
- "My New Roommate"

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Retarded thread. It's okay if you don't like those games but you can always ignore those games, let those who like those games enjoy it and you can play the games you enjoy. Asking anyone to stop doing something just because you don't enjoy it is stupid.

Like really, it doesn't make any sense that this thread exists.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There are also over 40000 threads to choose from on this forum and almost 2M members with all different opinions.
You don't have to agree with them all and you are not forced to click on every thread title you don't like. People are free to say what they want. If I may use the same rhetoric.

Sometimes you just need to throw your opinion or annoyances out there. That's what's part of a forum.
Not only does it feel good to rant and let go of the frustration from time to time, but maybe, just maybe it gets picked up by a game creator and changes his mind on creating the same old shit and makes something original.

I often get the feeling that a lot of games get made with the same formula because "that's what earns the most patreon bucks" and if we don't voice that we like something different too and just ignore it or nod in unison, what will change?

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
What we should start doing is not allowing posts that don't have what the thread is about in the title, which should be common practice on all forums. It's both unhelpful and obnoxious.

• Love
Reactions: Takanao and Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
There are also over 40000 threads to choose from on this forum and almost 2M members with all different opinions.
You don't have to agree with them all and you are not forced to click on every thread title you don't like. People are free to say what they want. If I may use the same rhetoric.

Sometimes you just need to throw your opinion or annoyances out there. That's what's part of a forum.
Not only does it feel good to rant and let go of the frustration from time to time, but maybe, just maybe it gets picked up by a game creator an changes his mind on creating the same old shit and makes something original.

I often get the feeling that a lot of games get made with the same formula because "that's what earns the most patreon bucks" and if we don't voice that we like something different too and just ignore it or nod in unison, what will change?
Exactly ! I couldn't agree more !

Just like you said, everybody has their own opinions and everybody is free to say whatever they want.

Just like op poster is free to rant about games he don't like or anything he want, I'm free to comment them giving my own opinion.
Or just like you're then free to comment about how everybody is free to say anything but telling me that I should let them rant in peace and that It would be good if I stopped going to every thread I don't like to comment in them ^^

Awesome right ?! At least you refrained doing the old "opinion are like assholes" joke ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Loqic and EpicLust

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Exactly ! I couldn't agree more !

Just like you said, everybody has their own opinions and everybody is free to say whatever they want.

Just like op poster is free to rant about games he don't like or anything he want, I'm free to comment them giving my own opinion.
Or just like you're then free to comment about how everybody is free to say anything but telling me that I should let them rant in peace and that It would be good if I stopped going to every thread I don't like to comment in them ^^

Awesome right ?! At least you refrained doing the old "opinion are like assholes" joke ^^
I got a bit dizzy while reading it, but fair enough. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Stompai

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
can we stop getting this shitty game where you are 18 years old something with horsecock and now you have to fuck ur family and everything that walk i really hate games that are just for fucking and the plot is just way to fuck everything , for starter i always like when you play MC who we can relate too he has his own feeling he make mistakes and there is story and progerssion , oh its morning already i gotta shower ,,,, wait is there somebody inside ? 1 peek 2 leave ( oh i can't believe my sister is so hot i gotta leave before she catches me ) this thing i saw in a lot of games with other things you hate in games that you wish game dev start taking notice and remove it from their game beside fetishs cuz everyone has his shit lol

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
if there is one thing that should stop is people going in a game thread with a kink asking to make the kink avoidable

like ntr, for example, imagine if i went on the lesbian games page and asked the lesbo to be avoidable, or going the harem game to avoid the harem