Can you connect multiple Pc's with daz?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Hi there,

i do normally 2d art and worked with blender quite a bit, especially to use it with my 3d printer for high poly models. I recently decided to give daz and zbrush a shot and even though it's very user friendly and easy in my opinion, the only thing that bothers me is the rendering feature. For blender I've used a custom script to connect my second pc with it, which made the rendering much faster at the end. I wanted to know if something like this can be done also with daz studio.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've tried it, but Network rendering is possible from within Daz, but the Vram of the cards might be a bit restrictive.

Reactions: bas

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Hi there,

i do normally 2d art and worked with blender quite a bit, especially to use it with my 3d printer for high poly models. I recently decided to give daz and zbrush a shot and even though it's very user friendly and easy in my opinion, the only thing that bothers me is the rendering feature. For blender I've used a custom script to connect my second pc with it, which made the rendering much faster at the end. I wanted to know if something like this can be done also with daz studio.
There was a plugin for Daz3d called Farm-it. But most people export models from daz into other render engines.
FarmIt is a network rendering farm plugin for DAZ Studio.
This demo show 20 computer with 200 cores rendering all at once.

Reactions: TommyEsclow

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks a bunch!. I do really appreciate this tip. I'll try it this week and I hope it works.