Seeking Can you guys recommend some family orgy games?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Incest games with two male participants seem to be very rare, unfortunately. In fact, just a living father having a son itself is a remarkable case. "The guy in charge" has scenes with a mother and her two sons, but it's mostly one guy fucking her and the other one watching. "Stuck at home" has two brothers, but I don't know what kinds of scenes they have (it might be more femboy-focused). I've come across a few more with brothers, but it all sounded more competetive rather than gang-bang wise. "The Artefact I" has a scene with male cousins double-teaming one of their mothers/sisters.

So I did what I had to do and created my own game. It has my (female) MC having an orgy with her father, her son and her daughter.

ping26

Oct 11, 2021
You are right, there are too few games like this, unfortunately I can't accept bestiality yet.
Incest games with two male participants seem to be very rare, unfortunately. In fact, just a living father having a son itself is a remarkable case. "The guy in charge" has scenes with a mother and her two sons, but it's mostly one guy fucking her and the other one watching. "Stuck at home" has two brothers, but I don't know what kinds of scenes they have (it might be more femboy-focused). I've come across a few more with brothers, but it all sounded more competetive rather than gang-bang wise. "The Artefact I" has a scene with male cousins double-teaming one of their mothers/sisters.

So I did what I had to do and created my own game. It has my (female) MC having an orgy with her father, her son and her daughter.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
It's been a while since this post started. Any new games out there that match OP's criteria?