Seeking Can you guys recommend some games that realistically portray a female character in a stable casual relationship?

k34

Jul 24, 2018
To elaborate, what I meant is a games that have a characters who is in some form of casual sex relationship like one night stand, friends with benefits and booty call, which doesn't develope further than what is already established (i.e. no love,) and have a nice POV to explain said character though process of why she decided to has this relationship.
(Bonus point if it has character with realistic proportion, lesbian and/or ffm threesome sex scenes.)

Thanks in advance.

Sukrit22

May 19, 2017
I'm not sure about a game but i would recommend a manhwa called 'silent war' when i see the words casual sex and realistic. it's not too realistic but the drawing and lighting make it perfect. in the first season you may have to endure the protagonist being weak.

I just go back to check the older chapter but the drawing quality improved over time so you may have to endure a bit more to get the more realistic drawing

and a bit NTR. Maybe this is usually the case with friend with benefits?

k34

Jul 24, 2018
I'm not sure about a game but i would recommend a manhwa called 'silent war' when i see the words casual sex and realistic. it's not too realistic but the drawing and lighting make it perfect. in the first season you may have to endure the protagonist being weak.

I just go back to check the older chapter but the drawing quality improved over time so you may have to endure a bit more to get the more realistic drawing

and a bit NTR. Maybe this is usually the case with friend with benefits?
Thank you...but I've already read Silent War (and honestly, I don't think I can describe what's going on in the story as "stable friend with benefits.")