Seeking Can you recommend a NTR game please?

Sep 10, 2022
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to make this request.

I would like if someone can recommend me some interesting NTR game. I've been searching for a long time but I can't find any games that pique my interest.

As information I will tell you that I like the idea that the protagonist is a young boy in school maybe and can find a girlfriend here. Maybe a group of nerdy friends you can share your girlfriend with (maybe). Or even a sister.

One more thing... The two games that I liked the most are Misfits // Family, Friends and Strangers. Maybe someone can tell me a game similar to these two.

I appreciate the help hopefully someone can give me some fun:)

Reactions: fugazi666

crdbord21

Jul 8, 2020
Hey there, I can't really reconmend a lot of NTR themed games, but seeing as you are fairly new i would just like to tell you that if you click on "Latest Updates" at the top you can search to the uploaded game threads and filter by tags. In your case "ntr" "male protagonist" and "school setting" would probably help you out.
Hope that helped you in your search.

Reactions: soldadohackero

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
You might like The Builder. The MC is a little older than you're asking for, but otherwise it's an NTR focused story with solid renders. People might have actually liked it if it wasn't advertised as a harem game.

Sep 10, 2022
Hey there, I can't really reconmend a lot of NTR themed games, but seeing as you are fairly new i would just like to tell you that if you click on "Latest Updates" at the top you can search to the uploaded game threads and filter by tags. In your case "ntr" "male protagonist" and "school setting" would probably help you out.
Hope that helped you in your search.
This might help me, thanks

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
If you can read (and don't require images), is fantastic...
While not initially obvious - there is a "stranger" visiting the area... "interfering".

I have found no other game that has this level of dynamic and seemingly active/free willed antagonist.
(You'll need "Translation Aggregator", as the game is not fully translated...)