Can you try out my new game?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
As per thread's title, I am developing a freshly new project and I would like you guys to try it out.
To avoid having to copy/paste everything, you can read more about the game here:
And there are a couple of screenshots/plots in the main page here:

(If any mod/uploader/whoever can wants to make a thread on games, go ahead)

While I have pretty much the game design done, having some feedback from other people this early in development would help me a lot.
For instance, despite having put a tutorial for pretty much everything, I have just realized how I should have put one for the slavery cell, not everyone will realize right away that they have to save the game while they are in the cell to be purchased. :unsure:

Also here is the direct download link for those too lazy to read about the game:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
For those that have issues with Purchasing the slave(s) or deleting a save file: I just fixed the issue... It only happens on Windows 7 or up.

There is no point in reuploading tho cos it is not a game breaking issue, just spam click the button and it will work (sometimes it will work on first try).

Also, if you are planning to remove the game after trying it out, remember to delete the folder "MyGames/Workers of Kartedhir" as some files are written there (settings, savedata and screenshots).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have released another update (no real content, just fixes):

Changelog:
-Fixed: Incorrect key to screenshot is read until accessing settings at least once.
-Fixed: File delete issue that also prevented the purchase of slave unless you spam clicked the button (Only Windows 7 and up).
-Fixed: Slaver's merchandise showing incorrect amount of gold owned.
-Fixed: Slaver's merchandise not showing the body.
-Fixed: Audio settings not working in real time when changing them from main menu.

-Added: A tutorial explaining what to do when getting enslaved.
-Added: Type 2 front hair.
-Added: Type 2 nose.
-Added: New history "Ex-adventurer: Wizard".
-Added: 1 Slave NPC.
-Added: Kartedhir, Protagonist's home and Main menu music.
-Added: Sounds for all the UI.

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
can i give you a suggestion, either post for beta testers in developers section.
or contact some known testers.
ask them for direct feedback and screenshots with errors etc ( discord is usefull for that ) or if they notice any plotholes that need to be adressed.this will get you a faster feedback instead of checking here every few hours :)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You can play as both: If you turn yourself to slavery when you are playing as a female, the male protagonist can purchase you.

To see the only hentai scene currently in-game you will have to play as female and speak to the old man tho.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Made a release thread here. Corrected "prospective" with "perspective". One of the meanings of "Perspective" is seeing through another person's viewpoint.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Omg, I have no idea how I have missed that! Thanks a lot for fixing my typo!