VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Candied Oblivion [v3.1] [TheSugarRay]

1. 4.00 star(s)

StephanieD

Candied Oblivion was really fun, you play the main character
    Brendan Fraser [cool choice for a name] who is on a death trip
    and he then meets two women at a gas station with the same name
    and both are redheads. And a bunch of stuff happens from there,
    the two main women are gorgeous, I enjoyed the game 4 stars.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

Time to Quit: I only managed to play for 10 minutes before I forgot how to read and had to quit.

TL;DR: I would give this a 5/5 as a gag but that could be considered market manipulation.

Story: You'd get about as cohesive of a story from a lobotomized rat high on crack.

10/10 would have another stroke trying to make sense of this again.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

El Tanque

leaving aside the weirdness that can reach the dialogues and the actions of the characters... (I see that it is the pure style of structuring, narration and sense of humor, very unique to the dev).
    My only real criticism, is regarding the angles and closeness during the sex scenes, I understand that some are in first person, no problem there, but then there are angles in which they are no longer first person, but the camera's proximity is maintained, and we can not enjoy the incredible body that the girls have, especially the second redhead, because I liked this girl better and I want to see more of her body in the sex scenes. (in some images the MC's penis changed color). :unsure:
    The text box seems too big to me, maybe making it a little more transparent or smaller would be better.
    Both girls are very pretty, I find the second one more attractive, maybe it's because she is sexier.:p
    I like that you can repeat as many times as you want the number of fucks you give to the girls.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

JianYang-69

Sadly it's not worth playing, and I say sadly because I love redheads.

The story is badly written, the language is not understood very well and that I am not even a native English speaker as you can tell.