fertywerps

Jul 7, 2017
Not much to go on but looks nice. I had some trouble running on Linux/Wine similar to the above error on Windows. Setting to Wine to run as Windows XP and running with OpenGL from Settings.exe seemed to help but the frame rate was extremely low, maybe 10fps. I was also able to run with DirectX 11 using dxvk but also had the same low framerate.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Incest with mom?
Not at the moment and not planned so far. But she will get her story, don't worry!

And because of the technical problems... Yes, you really have to try out different things in the settings. I could never test it on Mac or Linux myself, so I only specified Windows. Unfortunately I haven't had any contact with the developer of the editor for a long time, so I have to work with what I have. But the majority can use the game, after all.

IffsCv

Apr 30, 2018
I like the game as far as I've played. But trying to load the game, it's endlessly loading. :/
Only the top bar loads correctly (day 78).

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
It has been 274 days, but Figure 21 22 how to come out
I didn't get them either when I played. I had downloaded the free version from Edinsin's Patreon and not the one here. Does the one here get you past the 'Patreon version' walls? If not, I would guess those two scenes are hidden behind there.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
The missing images are already in the game, but not yet unlocked. There are still a few renders missing to make the story complete. Otherwise there would be dead ends and only black screen. The versions on Patreon and here don't differ. I just didn't think that so quickly is so much popularity!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well, have to say, I loved the John Smith games, I nearly cried when they didnt get finished, I know, typical emotical sheila I am lol.
This game looks lovely, gonna dl it now and give it a whirl, comment after.
Welcome back Dev btw, You were missed.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Well, have to say, I loved the John Smith games, I nearly cried when they didnt get finished, I know, typical emotical sheila I am lol.
This game looks lovely, gonna dl it now and give it a whirl, comment after.
Welcome back Dev btw, You were missed.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm annoyed myself that I'm missing all the created Photoshop files from John Smith. So I would have to make everything completely new, which would take forever. So I could also directly start something new with the leftovers I still had and voila...

• Red Heart
Reactions: odino and brittC25

Ulfast

Aug 29, 2018
I really enjoyed playing it. But it looks like not all the content is available for this version. I unlocked the Pizzeria but I can't access it :( And better have a lot of content for Coco in the next versions, because I have almost 400 points with her :)

Klaus0815

Oct 5, 2017
Hey,
i found a little bug/ something not really helpful in the game. If you go to the sewer entrance, the menu on the top disappears. So if you make a mistake and klick on the wrong location, you can not leave, but have to use one actionpoint to leave the location.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
2 Questions
Coco - doing her jobs for $25 a pop. Does Coco lead to anything else right now?
Mall - I got the job of something to do with paying back Teddy at $100. But not sure what I do next.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
2 Questions
Coco - doing her jobs for $25 a pop. Does Coco lead to anything else right now?
Mall - I got the job of something to do with paying back Teddy at $100. But not sure what I do next.
Both isn't yet finally implemented. Content is still missing, so it's not unlocked. I'm working on it right now.

Reactions: odino

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Both isn't yet finally implemented. Content is still missing, so it's not unlocked. I'm working on it right now.
That's fine. I assumed as much with Cora. But with the $100 I thought I might have missed something.
Thanks for confirming. Loving the game so far. Tempted to check out your older games, even though they weren't finished as this one is good.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Had a weird experience lol.
Downloaded the game for 64 bit, as thats how I roll, sorry could`nt resist that lol.
Game opened fine to the title screen, then an error box flashed up in I guess german, it did not translate, relating to something about 32 bit I am guessing, so it did not allow me to play at all, any thoughts anyone or Dev?.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Had a weird experience lol.
Downloaded the game for 64 bit, as thats how I roll, sorry could`nt resist that lol.
Game opened fine to the title screen, then an error box flashed up in I guess german, it did not translate, relating to something about 32 bit I am guessing, so it did not allow me to play at all, any thoughts anyone or Dev?.
:unsure: mhmmm.... without the message I can't really help. Maybe if you change some settings with the "Setting.exe"?!

By the way... since this was an existing project that I'm now breathing life into, I had to use the old editor. My next project will definitely be developed in a different engine, probably using Unity then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: odino and brittC25
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes