Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Getting error on starting the game. The screenshot is attached. I applied Windows *1 settings but still getting this error.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello!

What can i do with the love pills please? I produce it and then? Can i give to someone or sell it?

Can i have the code for the bank please? To much grind in order to buy the asian restaurant. Thank you.

There is one location i didn't unlocked. The one on the top right (above the general store).

I hope anyone will help me. Thank you ^^

Bobby Black

Nov 10, 2020
Wonderful game! Humour, nice graphics... moreover I like sandbox games over pure VN so this is a plus imho.

I think I found some strange thing (I dont' know if a bug or not): At Carl House, the "clean room" action is locked because "not enough education" (and this is ok) but after some days I don't know how it was unlocked. Surely it wasn't the Education, because I coudl earn it only later in the game, in the laundry.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Firstly great game and very humorous.

Not sure if it has been reported but after buying 100% of the Asia Pearl Restaurant I entered the back room and bought 2 of the 3 guns. Not having sufficient funds for the third I exited to earn extra credits then when I tried to re-enter a few days later, it does not work. Clicking on the rear room arrow does nothing.

Cheers

onch21

Apr 24, 2018
Sadly I quit the game and now I'm unable to load the save

I receive the message :

Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 008256A3 in Module "Candyman.exe". Lesen Von Adresse 7CE3183C

And then infinite loading time

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I take a closer look at the individual errors and think about what the problem could be. To exclude errors from the public version, please start a new game in 0.25 Version. Oh and yes, ok... so you can try all out and give me a better feedback, the vault code is 0815.

At the moment I'm reworking the complete button system and link it with dating sim elements. And I want to add a mass of content until the next update. So far I'm making very good progress.

For the Mom-content, I have to put in Hollywood and some locations first, but she gets a good story with a few memories to John Smith.

And I'll try to include a replay system for the next version, then you can watch the most important "story" scenes again.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
how are we meant to make the money to buy the asian resturant , surely there is somthing im missing other then making like $100 a day cleaning

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Will there be more services with mia other than handjob in future updates. Would be nice if other girls also got option to provide services if you know what i mean.

Govind69

May 20, 2020
hey somebody help me

how can i unlock the third action with coco. i have access to to jobs. one is currently not avialable. how can i unlock that ?

secondly i took the ownership of three competetors. the fourth firm is not currently available ? is it available in current version

i have 125+ relationship point with coco currently.

Ralphie

Jan 10, 2018
You're probably already aware of this as I saw you mentioned a glitch in saves earlier but, if you load the saved version, not quite everything rolls back to the original status. The day counter advances 1 and all of the businesses record another day's income. Meaning, if you don't mind the advancing day counter, you can simply reload a number of times consecutively to fill up business's cashboxes before taking out your share.

Sadly, it also means you can't test out different approaches (I'm little OCD about trying to find "optimal" paths) without either starting over or keeping track of the changes in initial conditions so as not to inadvertently take advantage of the extra cash.

Otherwise this looks like a very good start. The renders are very nice although, to be honest, the animations don't really live up to the still shots. I'd love to see more continuity in them but if you've got other priorities, I'm not really arguing either.

Best of luck with this!

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes