Identify Cannot remember the name of a specific game

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Im sorry if this is going to be (very) vague but i am only able to remember one scene;

a younger guy (the MC) is in a school office where the principal seems to be a older lady that sports a rough and very strict nature but is found out by the MC to spank a girl inside her office with a ruler and later on confronted by the MC, which reveals that the principal likes to be dominated herself and they start to get frisky in the office.

Thats all i remember, again i am sorry i know its very vague, but im hopeful someone knows what game i am talking about
thanks!

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
you do know there is a scene almost exactly like you described in the game you just linked? You may have found your answer. If that's not the case then the only other game i can think of that it may be is My Best Deal https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-deal-v1-1-6-pirot-king.37164/
I know, i played the game but its not Timestamps, the MC lookes different, darker hair, either black or brown and theyre a tad longer. Thanks for the recomendation though!