Wolf RPG Cannot run Milky's Quest [ENGLISH TRANSLATED]

Throwaway22222

Feb 28, 2018
I've tried microsoft's localization, Ntleas, and locale emulator, and the most success I've had was with Ntleas. I've installed the font that was in the file, and I've paired it up with Ntleas's font option.

While the game can load, when it loads in, it is garbled. Some things don't spawn, and there's a green box that pops up repeatedly.

Anyone have any clues?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Did you try extracting and running the game with Japanese locale instead of using Applocale and others like it?

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
It seems like the font maybe didn't install properly make sure that it's actually installed. You can check by opening your Control Panel and going to Appearance and Personalization then Fonts and make sure that it lists mikachan Regular. If the font is there right click it and select Preview and make sure it shows up like it does in the attached image. If the font doesn't display properly delete it and reinstall the font and if it's missing try to install it again. Also i've only ever used Locale Emulator and it's worked for me flawlessly on every game i've played that needed it and it's a simple lightweight choice but anyway let us know how it goes.

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
It seems like the font maybe didn't install properly make sure that it's actually installed. You can check by opening your Control Panel and going to Appearance and Personalization then Fonts and make sure that it lists mikachan Regular. If the font is there right click it and select Preview and make sure it shows up like it does in the attached image. If the font doesn't display properly delete it and reinstall the font and if it's missing try to install it again. Also i've only ever used Locale Emulator and it's worked for me flawlessly on every game i've played that needed it and it's a simple lightweight choice but anyway let us know how it goes.
hey I checked my fonts and there is no Michigan thing you mentioned what should I do?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't seem to have mikachan Regular but the game works fine. You can get it though, and you can just unzip the exe to get to the font.