can't access certain games?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
There have been a few games I've come across on other sites and came here to check them out only to be met with "you don't have permission" One such game is this one here (mamans dungeon)

What's the dealio? Do I need to change something in my settings? Is it because it's shota or loli content?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I saw some screens of the game, and it must be a case of rule 7, and yeah, that kid barely seems older than 10, holy shit. I understand why. No, there is nothing you can do if the staff decided to remove it from F95, or is in review.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I saw some screens of the game, and it must be a case of rule 7, and yeah, that kid barely seems older than 10, holy shit. I understand why. No, there is nothing you can do if the staff decided to remove it from F95, or is in review.
So I guess " You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. " Means the game is under review or removed? The thread was made just 20 hours ago it seems, and the game had a translation request. Is this a new way of dealing with these types of games? Because this is genuinely (as of recently) the first times I've come across this website doing that. Why still have a link directing to the page itself is what I wanna know.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
So I guess " You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. " Means the game is under review or removed? The thread was made just 20 hours ago it seems, and the game had a translation request. Is this a new way of dealing with these types of games? Because this is genuinely (as of recently) the first times I've come across this website doing that. Why still have a link directing to the page itself is what I wanna know.
If the thread is new, it must be under review then.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Is this a new way of dealing with these types of games?
Not really, happens a lot with loli/shota content, especially japanese games.

Funny thing is that websites that leech directly from f95 links always keep those games up while f95 is the only website censorsing them.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Not really, happens a lot with loli/shota content, especially japanese games.

Funny thing is that websites that leech directly from f95 links always keep those games up while f95 is the only website censorsing them.
well I moreso meant the directing to a "you can't access this" normally the games wouldn't even show up in a google search to direct to that kinda page. As mentioned, first time seeing it after many years here. Also have seen plenty of shota/loli games on the site, but I guess to a degree they weren't AS shota as this one.