Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
It's about how you replied. People try to help and you reply with "dude" and "don't you know". That is considered rude, especially if people try to help you here.

Secondly you never stated that you can't create an account. You just said you try to access exhentai for year. Sure you asked someone to create an account for you, which indicates you can't create one. However you didn't gave more information, e.g. did you tried to make an account at exhentai? or e-hentai.org? Of course I can't know that with the limited information you provided.

So the easiest way to ask for/get help is to state out your problem in detail. The more information you provide, the better.
For instance:
I try accessing exhentai but it doesnt work. I can't find the register button.
Or: I get the panda icon.
Or: I can't access e-hentai.org at all.
Or ideally as you tried for years:
I can actually access e-hentai.org but can't create an account. When I click on "my home" I get the following error message:
xxxx

If you do that, we could try to narrow down the issue and try to actually help you.

Hope that helps for the future.
sry that was my bad, seems like i dont write it clearly

so ive been trying to get into exhentai for years tried a lot of way, deleting cookies, being active in e-hentai,creating account using vpn etc etc
yes i have e-hentai account, and created it long time ago and still no luck to access exhentai.org

when i tried to access exhentai it just give me with blank white page nothing else no panda nothing at all
1710827273181.png

and yeah sorry about before

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
all good :).

Hmm weird. So did you tried my approach with opening icognito mode then first going to e-hentai.org to login then google to search for exhentai (dont try to access exhentai.org directly).
When I try to open exhentai without logging into e-hentai before i get the same white screen as you.

You can also try this approach:

Did you tried to search reddit for a solution? There are many posts regarding this issue.
As you have an e-hentai account a new account might not help. maybe try creating a new one? As far as i know its mandatory to be logged in to e-hentai before being able to access exhentai.

Hope that helps.

sry that was my bad, seems like i dont write it clearly

so ive been trying to get into exhentai for years tried a lot of way, deleting cookies, being active in e-hentai,creating account using vpn etc etc
yes i have e-hentai account, and created it long time ago and still no luck to access exhentai.org

when i tried to access exhentai it just give me with blank white page nothing else no panda nothing at all
View attachment 3457742

and yeah sorry about before

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
all good :).

Hmm weird. So did you tried my approach with opening icognito mode then first going to e-hentai.org to login then google to search for exhentai (dont try to access exhentai.org directly).
When I try to open exhentai without logging into e-hentai before i get the same white screen as you.

You can also try this approach:

Did you tried to search reddit for a solution? There are many posts regarding this issue.
As you have an e-hentai account a new account might not help. maybe try creating a new one? As far as i know its mandatory to be logged in to e-hentai before being able to access exhentai.

Hope that helps.
yeah ive tried all of that and no luck

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
yeah ive tried all of that and no luck

Hmm the only thing i can now think of is:

Try to create a new account on e-hentai.org.
But try doing it from your smartphone without your home wifi.
And after creating it and logging in try my step from above: going to google.com typing exhentai.org then clicking on the first link.
Maybe it's just the account you have.

PS: It might not be exhentai.org, but in my opinion really close to it: you dont need any credentials there and I usually find the same stuff on both websites.

STEAKA_faz

Feb 6, 2024
I created an account using his method and Sadpanda was a blank page.
But two weeks later, I was suddenly able to access the Sadpanda web.
thank you.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
yeah i think theres no hope for me except for buying or asking for someone e-hentai account