Can't download files bigger than 2GB from Browser

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
As title say, the download stops at 100% and nothing happens, ill get a error after few mins, all browsers do the same, only way i can download 2GB + files from this site is from Mega app , i have no idea how to fix it, if any1 have any clue why this happen and how to fix it will be great.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
happens to me on occasion too, even with smaller files
if a mega link is broken on a game thread i normally just give up on it or wait and pray for a mega link

PS- I use chrome and on occasion Opera GX i experience the problem on both

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
ye even Chrome, thats the next thing i did after it fail, and tested few times on diff files, im not using FF anyway, i use Opera

Damitrix

Nov 26, 2017
Mega is downloading to your browser cache, which has a set maximum that will only get deleted with time. You can try force clearing your cache. In Chrome it's under "More Tools" > "Clear browsing data" and then tick "cached images and files".
That worked for me last time.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Mega is downloading to your browser cache, which has a set maximum that will only get deleted with time. You can try force clearing your cache. In Chrome it's under "More Tools" > "Clear browsing data" and then tick "cached images and files".
That worked for me last time.
i dont think u understand whats my problem, but thx anyway

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Use JDownloader, it's free and much better than the MegaApp or browser downloaders.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Use JDownloader, it's free and much better than the MegaApp or browser downloaders.
yeah i do use this after i saw theres no fix to browser downloads i was looking for a app to download and found this first, wasnt the fix i was hoping for but now atleast i can download any files i want