Can't find a game

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
Can't seem to find a game from about a year ago where I believe you are a lifeguard on a beach and you have a best friend who has a girlfriend you can try to get with and you can also get with his Mother, a random woman who's on the beach with her family and a girl who sits at a table every day, I think it was Unreal or Unity engine and it had similar art style to battle of the bulges but with normal body proportions, looked through the first 15 pages of Most Viewed Games and didn't seem to find it.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Can't seem to find a game from about a year ago where I believe you are a lifeguard on a beach and you have a best friend who has a girlfriend you can try to get with and you can also get with his Mother, a random woman who's on the beach with her family and a girl who sits at a table every day, I think it was Unreal or Unity engine and it had similar art style to battle of the bulges but with normal body proportions, looked through the first 15 pages of Most Viewed Games and didn't seem to find it.
I'm pretty sure it is this one.