Seeking Cant find adult game

Flo_the_first

Nov 25, 2019
Ok I know I downloaded this game once on an old computer and was stupid not to bookmark it, and know I cant for the love of god find it. It was made with RPGMaker (I think? the overworld was pretty RPGMaker-ish) and you had this huge roster of female characters. There were quite a few NTR elements in the game. Base story was something of your character going to a different country on his quest to collect as many girls as possible to become powerful in his homecountry. In the new country you find a cave in which you find the remains of some dude who had a ring that gave him and his girls extremly long lives and stamina, and the protagonist takes the ring. The first girl you get was some widow (still young tho) who´s man gone missing and you pretty much find his remains pretty fast next to his boat.
I remember that this game was somewhat of a remake since most of the CG got remade with 3D models.

If someone has the name of the game or a link to it´s thread that would be super appreciated. Thanks

Jul 30, 2020
While I think it is not the game you ask for, there is a similar game called The Last Sovereign by SierraLee. I am sorry I cant exactly pinpoint the game you need, but maybe you will enjoy it until you find what you are looking for

Reactions: Flo_the_first