Identify cant find the game anymore ?

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
hello all :) so 1 month back i think there was a new game i think it was calt the guardian not sure
i only know he work with the mafia but now he must take care of his children and some other girls but even his children dont know he is the father

so i hope any know what happend to that game or maybe i didt look good

Oct 30, 2018
Yeah it's called "The Guardian" and the dev is Blackheart Games
Not sure about the drama as to why it was removed (odds are it got Rule 7'd) but it's not here anymore.

You can find the newest versions of it elsewhere - including the dev's own subscribestar and itch.io pages

Enjoy amigo!

Last edited:

Ghar

Oct 21, 2020
Hey guys !

Thanks for the tip!
What would be the best website to find all games that might be under Rule 7' and that we cannot find here anymore ?

Reactions: SandiRagil

j4k55

Jun 27, 2020
I don't want to say anything bad about a game but here some girls are too young. the tag loli for this game isn't for some first experience with near 18 20 girls... pity can't read this.It's some real pedo material here, don't search this if you don't want that. There is a patch but don't know what it is like without.

Nov 3, 2021
hello all :) so 1 month back i think there was a new game i think it was calt the guardian not sure
i only know he work with the mafia but now he must take care of his children and some other girls but even his children dont know he is the father

so i hope any know what happend to that game or maybe i didt look good
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-guardian-v0-6-blackheart-games.71918/ ... You get to give the girls their own age and nickname. One girl looked like she was 10. Maybe that had something to do with it, not sure. Last thread update 9-21-21 v/ch 6.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is banned here, you have to find it yourself somewhere it isn't. Use the game and developers name along with the version number.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Even though the game is banned, people could just discuss it in one of these generic threads and kinda sneakily dodge the ban. I'd like to talk about the story of this game cause it's bananas