Identify Can't find this game on site. Help! (Solved)

Mr.Green91

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I am looking for a specific game for the past 3 days. I think that I've rolled all pages and haven't seen it even tho I remember downloading it couple months ago.
It's about male protagonist living with a woman and a girl (landlady/mother and tenant/sister). Landlady character model iirc is the same as Nikki (from the visit) or at least very similar one with smaller boobs and with medium length blond hair tied up in a ponytail.. You are free to roam the house and at some point you can start visiting other woman/aunt (again, very similar character model to previously mentioned landlady, except for the hair color which was something dark gray-ish). There was only one "sex scene", iirc it was a handjob from landlady (she was drunk I think).. There was also option to play fighting video game on console with "sister" but that part was in development/not finished. I also remember landlady cooking something every day, wearing red yoga pants.
The game has extraordinary renders. Story was not that good tho. Developer had very few patreons last time I checked about 3, 4 months ago.
Is the game removed from F95?
If someone is aware of which game i'm talking about I would highly appreciate any feedback. Thank you kindly.