Identify Can't find this one, even with the Name of it...

cornhulio

Oct 25, 2017
So in this video, you can clearly see the title of the game and even the version this guy is running, but i just cant find this game, and it looks pretty nice.

My guess right now would be that the title mightve changed since then, hopefully somebody here knows it?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The game as you can see is titled "My Harem Story" but I couldn't find it anywhere either.
The only thing I could find was patreon site this dev/game but unfortunately it looks like this page is practically empty, you can only see the option to become a patron and nothing else, no information about the dev, no information about the game and the guy in the video at the beginning says he downloaded the game for free from this page on patreon and you can even see this link to the dev's profile on patreon in the video.

So I'm guessing that probably dev didn't even make the first version of his game available anywhere else but patreon and he has abandoned his project and removed the data and links from his profile on patreon but don't delete it completely.

cornhulio

Oct 25, 2017
The game as you can see is titled "My Harem Story" but I couldn't find it anywhere either.
The only thing I could find was patreon site this dev/game but unfortunately it looks like this page is practically empty, you can only see the option to become a patron and nothing else, no information about the dev, no information about the game and the guy in the video at the beginning says he downloaded the game for free from this page on patreon and you can even see this link to the dev's profile on patreon in the video.

So I'm guessing that probably dev didn't even make the first version of his game available anywhere else but patreon and he has abandoned his project and removed the data and links from his profile on patreon but don't delete it completely.
Ah, i didnt see the link in the video... kinda figured its been abandoned, still thanks man :D

Reactions: Mario4don