Seeking Cant get enough VNs

rustic0

Jul 25, 2019
So it's been a while since i've been on the site and i want some new VNs to play. Preferably completed, with smooth animations and renders.
I've already played
City of broken dreamers
Deprived awakening
Being A DIK
Become a rockstar
Acting lessons

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
With what you have posted if those are your likes I'd recco the Deluca Family for you as well. I am a bit biased because he is my friend. But also make sure you check out Personal Trainer if not just for the laughs and Long Live Princess has a very interesting mechanic going on in it and very good writing as well. Also I haven't had a chance to play it yet but many of my patreons also love the game Halfway House by Az.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The Deluca Family If you like nice plot and good writing style ( mafia but not only main theme ) , this is the game for you
Long Live Princess For me it's actually the best Ffantasy AVN ; really amazing the game mechanics
Where the heart is Good and interesting story , with a unique hilarious writing style
My sister My roommate Another game where the writing is important as the visual part of the game
TimeStamps If you like the time travel main theme and some of the best animations , this is the game for you
Waidu Academy Honey select models ; if you like a kind of writing where the Pop/Fiction /Tv/Manga referral are the main part , this game is a must play