Can't hide interface on a certain save file

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Hi! I was playing this ren'py game(personal trainer) and suddenly my mouse scroll button stopped working. I can rollback but I can't hide interface. The weird part is that it seems the problem is exclusive to one save file and when I start a new game everything works fine!

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@QQBangBang

I've had this happen a few times as well, I know there is a certain key which disables/enables this, can't remember what it is.
Usually, I just save, close the game and re-open it again and it's back to normal.

please note: Some developers disable the ability to "rollback" / "hide the interface" during certain events on purpose.

Reactions: QQBangBang

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
@QQBangBang

I've had this happen a few times as well, I know there is a certain key which disables/enables this, can't remember what it is.
Usually, I just save, close the game and re-open it again and it's back to normal.

please note: Some developers disable the ability to "rollback" / "hide the interface" during certain events on purpose.
I tried that and it didn't work. I also tried on a different save(but the same event) and it was working just fine.
I also imported my save in saveeditonline and downloaded it once again but that didn't change anything either... :(
Oh, I also had the .rar file saved somewhere and extracted it again,but my save file still wasn't working!

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
is this thread still alive? im having trouble in this like every renpy game. pls i need help :(