Identify Can't Remeber a Harry Potter based game name

_Zayden_

Dec 25, 2021
I need help in identifying a game. It was NOT a RenPy game. This is what I remember :

The game was based on the Harry Potter world but the characters seemed original. The MC gets to this wizarding school where the "counsellor" I think going by the name Valerie was a Vampire looking women and lived on a lighthouse kind of tower. She says that there is a case panty theft going on in the university and you might have to investigate it.

Neat this tower you had a beach where there was mermaid who liked shiny things like locket/glasses.

The game play included attending classes everyday that had mini puzzle games. One of the classes was astronomy related. You had to connect flow from one point to other.

You also had a common room where there was this girl with cat ears who wanted to play a games of catching marbles falling. If you play it enough, it would lead to some scenes between you and her.

There was also a girl in herbology class studying plants and stuff. Bringing her required things would unlock scenes with her.

The center area has a red-headed trouble-maker girl who used to float a giant fiery looking orb. She could sell you items like wine, chocolates.