Identify Cant remember a femdom game I found recently

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
I played a femdom game recently I really enjoyed but I cant seem to find it anymore.
The MC was sent to live with his aunt by her mother that has 2 daughters,and all 3 of them are pretty dominating.
The cousins like to call the MC cuz and one of them has blonde hair.
I remember that the blonde cousin works at a hospital as a doctor.
The game is made in renpy.
The story was about about not visiting them for 18 years then his mother sends him to live with his aunt and cousins.

Last edited:

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
might be this one https://f95zone.to/threads/blossom-of-pleasure-v0-30-bildur.77411/ i have tryed to play it 2-3 times but i allways gives up doto the grinding strange trigggers etc so i dont remember if the blond is a doctor
Thanks but that's not it,it drives me nuts that I cant find the game anymore as it was one of my favorites.
Should also mention the Aunt is the school director that has a friend just as dominant as one of her close friends.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
yeah i have some games like that, i use to just check my renpy save folder and check for names that sounded like it might be right then looked the games up
but replaced my hdd last year and just copy over all saves so saddly the folders all have the same dates now, so cant sort old to new anymore

if you havent copy the folder you can check the folder if you might trigger a memory
c:\users\XXXXX\appdata\roaming\renpy (appdata is hidden by default so need to show all files)

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
yeah i have some games like that, i use to just check my renpy save folder and check for names that sounded like it might be right then looked the games up
but replaced my hdd last year and just copy over all saves so saddly the folders all have the same dates now, so cant sort old to new anymore

if you havent copy the folder you can check the folder if you might trigger a memory
c:\users\XXXXX\appdata\roaming\renpy (appdata is hidden by default so need to show all files)
Ah thanks a lot,found the game this way,it was called indecent desires.