Identify Cant remember a game.

UserLX427

Jul 11, 2021
So, it was a furry game, and for the life of me I cant remember it at all. I know it was like, you played as this dragonish ex adventurer girl who now owns a brothel, and the aim of the game is to use coins or something with strategy to get the most money at the end of the game than the rest of the players. It was entirely 2d, playable with one hand, and the dragon character was on the right side of the screen the whole time. The character would undress depending on the popularity/richness/money you had during the game and if you went bankrupt or lost then you'd have to start over. It has online multiplayer but I only ever played offline because I think the servers are down or something else. It was a legitimately fun game too, any help would be greatly appreciated.

UserLX427

Jul 11, 2021
extra thing, it might've been flash or something similar, and the main menu was made of wood it looked like. Like wooden signs or something. I cant remember anything else.

Mar 20, 2021
I'm unsure if this is the right one, but iot reminds me of la-bete

where you need to play minigames to gain money and expand the hotel and have more guests to interact with
it remind me pf it because of the red kobold which is your assistant, helping you get jobs / minigames and upgrade the hotel

UserLX427

Jul 11, 2021
I'm unsure if this is the right one, but iot reminds me of la-bete

where you need to play minigames to gain money and expand the hotel and have more guests to interact with
it remind me pf it because of the red kobold which is your assistant, helping you get jobs / minigames and upgrade the hotel
nooo, unfortunately it isnt that game. It has a more rustic setting, and the player character is the *green* dragon on the right of the screen. I should've given more details to that. It didnt have any copyrighted popular characters either, it was all original characters to the game I think