Identify Can't remember a school-based game.

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021
I'm trying to find a school-setting/themed game that I played a while ago.

You're playing the role of a new professor at the school;

- (This part I might be misremembering or mistaking it for another game) Hired for his "special skills" for which he was caught and fired from at his previous school/workplace; disciplining the students and turning the students into obedient girls.
- You are tasked with managing a set group of students (and trying to win a few teacher's favor/help with loosening the school's strict rules).
- You initially have to "hide" or "mask" your attempts at inappropriately disciplining the girls as there was always a female faculty member present to ensure nothing suspicious is happening.
- You work your way to earning the student's and fellow teacher's trust in hopes of loosening the school's rules thus allowing you more freedom to "teach and discipline" your students.
- There's day and time of the day transitions and such.
- A cast of students with different personalities and attitudes, from bratty to rude, disobedient, etc.

Annd..that's what I've played thus far.

Can anyone help me with them name if this sounds familiar or if you know it at all?

Thank you so much.

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021
sounds liek Buried Desires
OMG! I haven't played that in ages! (nor have I kept up with the updates) Thanks for reminding me of it, I'll definitely be trying out the new version of it later.

But sadly, that's not it. I did manage to find it though, it was called The Headmaster =)

Thank you though!