Identify Can't remember game name

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The overview was about a father/husband who was making a incest game and his wife found out and kicked him out years later his daughter showed up even though the mom told her he was a perv.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

I would guess it's this one. The description just says programmer though. I can't say for sure because I don't like the art and haven't played it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I would guess it's this one. The description just says programmer though. I can't say for sure because I don't like the art and haven't played it.
Yeah i seen that one it is not it thanks anyway. The info on the game said stuff about the wife thinks you are a perv when she found out your are making an incest game and years later the daughter goes to you even though the mother said you are a pervert

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Yeah i seen that one it is not it thanks anyway. The info on the game said stuff about the wife thinks you are a perv when she found out your are making an incest game and years later the daughter goes to you even though the mother said you are a pervert
maybe I can help do you remember what the game was on renpy rpgm unity ?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
maybe I can help do you remember what the game was on renpy rpgm unity ?
No just that the info or overview of the game said something about the wife finds out you are making an incest game and divorces or makes you leave she thinks you are a perv/pervert and years later your daughter comes to you even though the mom said you are a perv.

PS i am beginning to think i'm going crazy xD

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
No just that the info or overview of the game said something about the wife finds out you are making an incest game and divorces or makes you leave she thinks you are a perv/pervert and years later your daughter comes to you even though the mom said you are a perv.

PS i am beginning to think i'm going crazy XD
lol am gonna look into the incest tag hopefully i can find it

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
lol am gonna look into the incest tag hopefully i can find it
I went through Female protagonist and male protagonist and going through male one more time. after that i'll go through incest one more time it would have to be in one of them since every game just about has a female or male protagonist.
I really hope i or someone finds it because i would hate to be going crazy. xD

Reactions: N7

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I tried one last time and went through games by the date they were uploaded toi the site and never found it so maybe it was removed or i went insane lol.

Aybek

Aug 18, 2018
i can't remember name of a hack slash game, it was japanese game starting with a tournament event where winners fuck losing side's companion and iinvolves skill upgrades in dungeon. Any idea? if you know any not japanese too, add those too..

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i can't remember name of a hack slash game, it was japanese game starting with a tournament event where winners fuck losing side's companion and iinvolves skill upgrades in dungeon. Any idea? if you know any not japanese too, add those too..
There was an anime with that scenario. Called Tournament of the gods. Maybe that will help