Identify Can't remember name of Freeuse/exhibitionism game in school setting [SOLVED]

Guxar

May 7, 2018
The game was a 2D side scroller game contained in a high school where the MC (male with a paper bag on his head at all times) joined the Student Council Activities. You team up with your crush to basically fuck around the whole school in a exhibitionism manner for all to watch. As far as I remeber that was it, going to a location and having sex there in front of everyone. Then you could unlock new sex positions and new places.

I don't remeber much else because the version I played had MTL and was very hard to follow the dialogs, so everything I said earlier are my assumptions based on the context of what I played.

I think the game was made on Unity.

I don't remeber where I donwloaded it from. I've serched here and various hentai games pages. When I couldn't find it I went to DLSite but even there I got nothing, wich really surprised me.

Any help is appreciated. Sorry if my writing is funny, english is not my first language. Also, this my first time posting here.

Thank you!

Guxar

May 7, 2018
Ok so I've been looking for days but somehow I just stumbled upon it:
by uotsuki

Its also posted and translated here

Just baffles me how it's not tagged as exhibitionism anywhere when it's the first thing that comes in to my mind when I think of it. I don't know, maybe it's me.

Thanks anyway.