Identify Can't remember name of game where photographer MCis going a summer camp.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Title.
Ren'py game. Non-hand-drawn art. 3D models (I believe Daz3D?). Wasn't too far in development, maybe has 4-6 chapters so far and explicit sexual content is not particularly frequent.
Protag is going to a "summer camp" type thing, most of the game so far takes place at a house where MC plus his future harem are staying in. One specific scene involves photography, I believe MC is a photographer and he takes photos of one of the "childhood friend" characters. Game had some of the most beautiful models I've seen. Hoping somebody knows what the hell I'm talking about, feel like I'm going crazy here.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Well that was quick, feeling extra retarded as it's literally in my signature. Lost this game once before and must have decided to put it in my sig so I didn't forget again. Mods please delete to save me from the shame I am experiencing.

• Haha
Reactions: RobNorthman

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Well that was quick, feeling extra retarded as it's literally in my signature. Lost this game once before and must have decided to put it in my sig so I didn't forget again. Mods please delete to save me from the shame I am experiencing.
Yea, read the first message. Saw your signature.

Was going to simply point it out, but you got it :)