Identify Can't remember name of game

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
There was a game I played probably a year ago that I thought showed a lot of promise, but didn't have much content yet. I thought I'd revisit it, but I can't for the life of me remember the name! I've been searching tags, hoping a preview pic or title would trigger the memory, but no luck yet.

In the game, you're reincarnated into the body of a loser. He's overweight, has no money, no family, and is pretty much universally hated. Your grades are so bad at school, mostly from absences, that you're put in like a special ed class. But he has a cat girl, who mostly stays in cat form, that is helping to guide him and turn life around. You have to go to school to raise your grades and try to improve your reputation with the other students. Balance your meals at lunch for weight loss, while also getting enough energy to work out in the evening. The last scene I can remember is helping to tutor some of the girls for a test (and help one cheat who refuses to study), because for some reason the class was graded collectively and if any of them failed, you would too.

Does anyone know what game I'm talking about?