Identify Can't remember name of the game [found : Lucie]

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
I'm looking for the name of this game because I want to see how much progress they had or wether they'd abandoned it but obviously I can't remember the name.
Anyway here's the description of the game :
You start off as a low level dude in some company and you can very early on blackmail one of your superiors who's blackmailing another employee to be her sex slave. You than go on to collect Information on how your Boss is creating some sort of obedience drug and has a dungeon in his basement with the final act being you breaking into that dungeon to free your girlfriend from that dungeon but end up before court and depending on what you did throughout the game you'd get a different ending.
I can't remember the name of that game and searching for the site with just the tags didn't get me any results either so I'm very grateful if someone could tell me what that game was called, thanks in advance

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm looking for the name of this game because I want to see how much progress they had or wether they'd abandoned it but obviously I can't remember the name.
You start off as a low level dude in some company and you can very early on blackmail one of your superiors who's blackmailing another employee to be her sex slave. You than go on to collect Information on how your Boss is creating some sort of obedience drug and has a dungeon in his basement with the final act being you breaking into that dungeon to free your girlfriend from that dungeon but end up before court and depending on what you did throughout the game you'd get a different ending.
I can't remember the name of that game and searching for the site with just the tags didn't get me any results either so I'm very grateful if someone could tell me what that game was called, thanks in advance
I know that game..... can't remember the name of it now.. You and a friend head into the basement where a woman is tied up and blindfolded.. and you end up having sex with her and she see's your face as you run away up the stairs to your female friend who is waited outside keeping a watch out. I'll see if i can locate it.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Found it (I'm quite sure)..

The Secret: Reloaded

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
Found it (I'm quite sure)..

The Secret: Reloaded
I don't think that's it, given how it's got a "reloaded" to it it could be the remake of it though but the original's walkthrough also seems very different from the game I remember. In that game you had the first "act" of it take place in the office where you started to blackmail your direct superior who was blackmailing some other office worker, after that you where going to a party where you snooped around in your CEO's house, found his BDSM dungeon and they did some photo session thing, after that your "girlfriend" gets kidnapped and you return to said house to break into it and the game ends with you literally going before the judge.

But again it could've been an earlier version of this, but atleast nothing about that "the secret" game seems familiar and the walkthrough for the original doesn't contain any of the stuff I remember.

But thank you very much for trying

shark911

Mar 27, 2020
I don't think that's it, given how it's got a "reloaded" to it it could be the remake of it though but the original's walkthrough also seems very different from the game I remember. In that game you had the first "act" of it take place in the office where you started to blackmail your direct superior who was blackmailing some other office worker, after that you where going to a party where you snooped around in your CEO's house, found his BDSM dungeon and they did some photo session thing, after that your "girlfriend" gets kidnapped and you return to said house to break into it and the game ends with you literally going before the judge.

But again it could've been an earlier version of this, but atleast nothing about that "the secret" game seems familiar and the walkthrough for the original doesn't contain any of the stuff I remember.

is this it https://f95zone.to/threads/lucie-adult-game-v4-1-secretgame.60409/

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

Ok definitely not that game then. My bad.