Identify Can't remember rpgm NTR game name.

jhnyo

Oct 30, 2016
Can't remember game name. It's extremely dark and depressive NTR, where pc father was some sort of local hero, in some poor, located in some sort of desert, town/village, bet than father dies (was killed?), and hero mother and beloved one are NTR'ed by some of his father enemy, guy which face is similar to rat.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Was the heroine a loli? It vaguely sounds like Wailing Guignol. If it is, the game has been removed for rule 7.

Reactions: jhnyo

jhnyo

Oct 30, 2016
Indeed, thank you!
I played just game intro, few years ago, so my description for sure can be not 100% correct.

Reactions: KarylSummer

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Oh wow, THAT game.

I'm curious, did someone actually finish all endings in that game? I played it back then when it was still available on the site. My first playthrough was the True Ending, which was already pretty dark but still okay. Then I aimed for one of the bad endings... well, I'll be honest, I couldn't watch the scenes with the FMC; I skipped them, only partially reading the text to get the context. I finished the ending with the traitor boy, but after that, it was clear I don't dare to get the real bad ending.

That is probably the most disturbing thing I ever experienced in any media.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I'm curious, did someone actually finish all endings in that game?
A lot of us did when the thread was still up. You only get the worst endings by losing the event battles, which is generally something you have to do on purpose unless you really don't understand the leveling system.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
A lot of us did when the thread was still up. You only get the worst endings by losing the event battles, which is generally something you have to do on purpose unless you really don't understand the leveling system.
I know that; If you choose the FMC to give yourself to the traitor boy, then you activate the bad route branches, and further scripted events change drastically.

I generally like dark stories, but that one hit differently, therefore I was asking how you felt about the bad playthrough. ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.