Identify Can't remember the game

kimifi

Oct 7, 2020
I played this last year on my old pc. Tried to find it again for hours and hours but i just can't find it... Hope someone can help me.

- There is an appartment with your mother and two sisters i think. One of them is blonde. The others brunette im pretty sure.
- interactive map, you have to click on the different spots like (Park, appartment etc.)
- At some point u pretend the be the boyriend of your sister(blonde) on the streets infront of her ex boyriend i think infront of the appartment.
- It's kind of a sandbox game, you have to click with arrows to move (on the sides of the pictures) through the appartment.
- There is a scene where you spy together with ur sister, your own mother showering

Last edited:

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I feel like your description covers hundreds of abandoned incest games, because the things you remember are common tropes in a lot of games. Can you remember something more specific?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Right.

For example, the Game's type.
Is it Ren'py? RPGM?

What is the Character's Model?
2D? 3D? (Normal or Koikatsu style)

Reactions: kimifi

kimifi

Oct 7, 2020
Oh sorry, ye of course. Its Renpy (im pretty sure) & 3d normal style. I cant really remember that much otherwise i would have found it by now. I shouldnt play so many different games :D.
- The MC doenst live with the Mother and Sisters in the appartment.
- The map of the game was quite detailed (no simcity style)
- I can kinda remember the appartment build: you enter into the living room, big TV and a couple of cupboards, the left arrow went towards the kitchen/dining room in the background were 2 doors (1 for the bathroom and 1 for the sisters room). Besides there was the mothers room on the bottom left side of the kitchen/dining room screen.
- You had to do tasks/missions
- Last time i played it was ~ 1,5 years ago