Identify Can't remember the name, 'elp [Solved]

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Been browsing through some games again and I remembered an RPGM game, well, not necessarily rpgm, could've been wolf rpg or another engine but it was a rpgm-style game.

It was an early version last time I checked it (Like, tech-demo 20 minute gameplay early) but it was kind of like this : the female protag was a monsterhunter of some kind(?) and you investigated the house of a mayor who hired you and you found a hell-hound/cerberus kind of thing locked inside his office. There was 2 ends to this scenario, either a) you mess up, get drugged and get killed by the doggo or b) you manage to escape and end up in the sewer-system. That's where it ended, the only cg I remember was a tentacle scene in the sewers, which was also the end of the version.

Now, I can't even recall how long it's been since then. Could be 1 year, could be 2 or 3 (But definitely(hopefully lmao) not more) and chances might be that the game is abandoned and or didn't come very far yet, but it literally kills me that I can't remember the game for the life of me.