Identify Can't remember the name of a game with similar art style to Unlimited Pleasure and Mythic Manor.

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021
Hello :)

I can't seem to remember the name of a game with similar art style to Unlimited Pleasure and Mythic Manor.

It was about the MC (a guy) coming back home to his mom and sister because he was broke (iirc, I could be remembering a different game, but nonetheless, he's back home).
His sister has grown a lot and it didn't take long for him to start fantasizing about her.
The next day revolves around the MC going clothes shopping with MC's sister and girl friend, her girl friend immediately notices the attraction MC has for his sister and takes advantage of it. While clothes shopping, MC's sister and her friend picks out some rather skimpy outfits and one "special" outfit. Nearing the end of it, the friend gives MC a blowjob in the changing room.
The next day or night later, MC, MC's sister and same friend goes to a bar drinking, where MC fucks MC's sister after being encouraged by the friend, telling him that she's drunk and won't remember a thing.
When they get back home, MC sister's friend fucks him in the living room and his mom accidentally walks in on them fucking. MC doesn't notice but MC sister's friend does.

Annd..that's what I've played thus far.

Can anyone help me with them name if this sounds familiar or if you know it at all?

Thank you so much.