Identify Cant remember the name of these two games

Chivuron

May 1, 2018
i dont know if this is the right place to post this, as this is my first post but i played two games a while back and i was hoping to see if they've been updates. however, i dont remember their names. i remember one was a sandbox type game where you lived with 2 sisters and your mom. one was kind of a bitch and the other was a blonde sweetheart. yea i know this is all very generic but the most standout thing i remember about it is that there was a mechanic that would take into account how far you traveled, so buying a car was actually relevant. also, if you walked to different places, you could get mugged. There was also this like...vigilante chick that was on the news in the game that saves you from getting mugged one time.

The other game was ery early in development and it starts with you in a train. the main thing i remember about it is you saving some woman from this really gross creep in the train. then after you get off the train, you have a chance to mess around with this woman u met in the train but her boyfriend (i think) finds you guys and tries to attack you. the last bit of the end (atleast the version i played) ended after these encounters when u arrived at your sister's house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asian_112