Identify Can't remember the name of this game

carlik_

Aug 8, 2021
I can't remember the story exactly so my descriptions aren't entirely accurate, but I mostly remember how the girls looked and what happened with them.

From what I can remember of the game, there were four girls. One of them was a redheaded cougar that sang at a club/bar type of location, she was also a criminal since in one of the endings she kills you (if I remember correctly, or she might have just framed you). One worked in the library and you helped her summon a demon that kills you both (in a bad ending). One was a mortician and previous lover or something. The last girl was a blond prostitute.

In one part of the game you help steal some papers from (if I remember it right) an attorney for the redheaded girl.

This is most of what I remember of it. Any help is appreciated!

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro, it looks like a hell of a game haha, saddly i don't have a clue, but if it would help have you checked commun save folders? If it was a renpy game there's the renpy folder under %appdata%, some other engines also make local saves there, if you find it post it here, seems like a interesting game, good luck!