Identify Can't remember the name!

Meowmeowmix86

Jan 17, 2024
Title: I don't know
Developer website: I don't know!!
Language: English
Samples: Sorry I don't have a Mix Tape to drop

Hi everyone. I feel dumb. There was an H-RPG I played a few years ago. It was still in development but I'm pretty sure by now it's finished. I must have accidentally deleted it from my computer and am itching to play it again. It is a Spin on Little Red Riding Hood. The main character is a Red Riding Hood from a Bimbo / super horny world. She has a run in Another Red Riding Hood from a different world and it sets her down a path of self discovery and world hopping. She meets up with a Woodsman who couldn't save Red Riding Hood in his world. They they meet a naked but innocent Female Wolf who also joins them. They also meet yet another Red Riding Hood from a war torn world who makes up the 4th party member. They are able to equip each other's (And NPC's) 'Personality traits' To change their skills and learn new moved for fighting.

Please help. I remember the story line was actually really interesting. and I am kicking myself for not remembering the name of it or where I found it.

Reactions: tender2253

tender2253

Nov 21, 2019
Title: I don't know
Developer website: I don't know!!
Language: English
Samples: Sorry I don't have a Mix Tape to drop

Hi everyone. I feel dumb. There was an H-RPG I played a few years ago. It was still in development but I'm pretty sure by now it's finished. I must have accidentally deleted it from my computer and am itching to play it again. It is a Spin on Little Red Riding Hood. The main character is a Red Riding Hood from a Bimbo / super horny world. She has a run in Another Red Riding Hood from a different world and it sets her down a path of self discovery and world hopping. She meets up with a Woodsman who couldn't save Red Riding Hood in his world. They they meet a naked but innocent Female Wolf who also joins them. They also meet yet another Red Riding Hood from a war torn world who makes up the 4th party member. They are able to equip each other's (And NPC's) 'Personality traits' To change their skills and learn new moved for fighting.

Please help. I remember the story line was actually really interesting. and I am kicking myself for not remembering the name of it or where I found it.

Hey, I did some research and Once Ever After was the closest match I could find so far. Is it what you were looking for?

Thread Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/once-ever-after-v1-0-sierra-lee.76402/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meowmeowmix86