• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Can't remember the title - Help!

Mrmime213

May 3, 2022
First and foremost, I'm sorry if I post this on a wrong one. Ans thank you if someone can answer me.

Here's what I remember. It's an rpgm game where the heroine investigate the town or something. In the town there's a bath housewhere female is on the outside, mixed is inside and infront of that is the male bath. She got drowsy while in mixed and got rape by the only guy who goes to mixed bath. There's a scene where her dress got stolen after bathing and someone help her to get it on thief while being naked.

Also there are 3 thugs that want the priest to become unpure so he won't look down to them, so she seduce the priest until she got rape by it as planned.

And if I'm not mistaken if you keep losing on battle she will told the player that its intentional and only scolds the players. (Not so sure).

Again if I'm not mistaken there's also a room with full of books where she can read it exchange of intercourse.

There's also a gatekeeper whether you pay the toll or they will inspect her body before entering the tower/labyrinth.

There are multiple town from low class to high class. And can lessen her curse by the help of someone who can make a clone of her below the basement near the recollection portal.

------
That's all I remember not so sure if what I remember is correct. The only thing that I'm pretty sure is about the bath scene, Multiple town, toll gate, and tower.