Identify Can't remember this game

riddle97

Aug 31, 2019
It was a 3D visual novel (I guess Ren'Py but not sure) with multiple love and sexual stories.
I think one of the girls has a disability due to an accident, she's in a wheelchair.

I can't remember the name or find it online.

Anyone to help me?

I'm willing to patreon anyone who can find what I want :)

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
you are welcome. didn't realize there were that many games with wheelchairs.

riddle97

Aug 31, 2019
Summers Gone?

Can you provide a little more informations about this mysterious game? What kind of sexual content does it have?
It wasn't this one, but looks interesting.

Unfortunately, since I've played to A LOT of games, I don't have a lot of clues. I just remember that the game had several routes, the MC's a man and it takes places in a western country (probably the States). One routes involved a girl bounded in a wheelchair and another (I guess, if I remember right) was with the best friend of MC's sister.

I'm not even sure it has been listed on f95zone. But if anyone can find it, I will patreon the game of your choice ($15/months). I really want to play again to this game (y)

riddle97

Aug 31, 2019
I just realized the girl was maybe an amputee instead of using a wheelchair.
But she definitely has a disability that affects her mobility.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
maybe this one? it has several routes but i can´t remeber something that there was a wheelchair.I don´t play this since a very long time

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
does it involve a disabled girl?
i don´t habe play this since a very long time.The only thinks what i remember was that the mc has a wife, and a stepdaughter.I think it was a stepdaughter i´m not sure if the mc married the mother from her.The mc is a cop or something like that.I know that there is a girl i think it was in coma

Last edited:

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
hm... can u give some more information?
was it 3D graphics or Anime or maybe something else?
maybe u remember the living situation? Alone, with family or living with your landlord/landlady?
what is with the date? present, past or future?
the more information u can provide me with the higher the chance i remember ;)