Identify Can't Remember Title of a Fantasy Dungeon-Crawler Game I Played About Six Years Ago

Martianman

Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

I'm having a tough time remembering this Japanese hentai/VN type game from around 6 years ago (it might be a little older). It is a fantasy setting and the premise is that you travel through these dungeons and find girls that you have sex with. I remember the starting girl that you have is a slave of yours or something and she ends up being the princess of a kingdom. The gameplay was 2D, first-person (pretty sure), grid-based dungeon crawler and turn-based, and I think there were some magical/monster girls that you could put in your party to help you fight. I think you might be a demon lord that has fallen from grace maybe, its a bit fuzzy. You have a home base in an inn/tavern where you can have sex with the first servant girl that you have, and there is a demon queen.

I do know that it was made by one of the big type developers similar to Black Rainbow, and that they had a sequel to the game. I thought it was the Kyonyuu Fantasy but that isn't it from what I can tell, but I'm pretty sure it had "Fantasy" in the title and there were all kinds of girls on the title page.

Does anyone know what the heck this game is called? I tried searching around a lot but can't find it.

Reactions: allintine

strudeltastic

Jan 2, 2018
Not 100% sure because its older from like '04 or so, but I believe the game you're talking about is Dungeons & Dolls by AliceSoft. I played of ton of it back in the day and pretty sure im gonna pick it up again had a lot of fun with it back then.

Reactions: garm0 and allintine