Cant see the images

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
Since the fix of the instability issues the images, gif,videos, etc doesnt load at all, when i open them in a new tab pop up this message :

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

how can i solve it?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Since the fix of the instability issues the images, gif,videos, etc doesnt load at all, when i open them in a new tab pop up this message :

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

how can i solve it?
I guess that the recent changes messed with the certificate for the attachment server. And since there isn't a tons of complaint, it come from your computer, that have the wrong value for the certificate, or something like that.
Try to clean the cache of your web browser. If it don't solve the problem, try to reset the SSL state at OS level.

Note: In both case "how to do this" depend of your browser/OS, so google (or any other search engine) is your friend for the answer.

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
I guess that the recent changes messed with the certificate for the attachment server. And since there isn't a tons of complaint, it come from your computer, that have the wrong value for the certificate, or something like that.
Try to clean the cache of your web browser. If it don't solve the problem, try to reset the SSL state at OS level.

Note: In both case "how to do this" depend of your browser/OS, so google (or any other search engine) is your friend for the answer.
Thanks for the help!! it's works great now :)