Can't use realistic nipples with new genitalia for victoria 8

Khero Games

May 12, 2020
Hey! I'm pretty new to Daz 3D and rendering at all. Since last weekend I have been struggling to figure how to make these two things work together.

If I add the genitalia to a victoria 8 model, it works perfectly, but as soon as I add the realistic nipples, everything get messy, both genitalia and nipples/areolas zone gets white, and I can't update the textures.

Maybe it is really simple to fix, I have been searching but couldn't find a solution, please if someone know how to fix it, explain it like if I'm a 5 years old haha.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: In case someone has the same problem that I had, I have found out the issue, the shell of the realistic nipples was interfering with the shell of new genitalia, so I had to turn of the visibility off the realistic nipples shell on the new genitalia and viceversa, you can do that selecting the shell and in parameters, shell, visibility, turn off the desired one.

Last edited:

Khero Games

May 12, 2020
apply metrials on them
select the genitalia and double click on matrials
Yeah I have tried that yesterday, but still not working, the only way that I found to make it work is adding both to the model, and not adding the shell and/or updating the materials, of course this kill the purpose of both scripts, because I cannot change the materials.

So as far as I could see, the issue is happening when adding updating both materials, it is possible that there is an incompatibility?