Daz Can't use wetness in genitalia

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
Hello

It's been a week since I started daz3d.

I have many problems with textures but I want at least to solve one of those problems. I am using the "Juicy Wet Cameltoe For Genesis 8 And 3 Females" pack. When I try to apply the wetness, this happens:

Screenshot_1.png

I don't know what am I doing wrong, I have read the documentation so many times, and I am doing exactly what it says. I have tried this in many different models.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
It's something about the shells, the genitals has a shell and acts like an sticker over the model, and the wet texture has its own shell too. When you use 2 shells on the same character strange things happen, even if the shells don't touch each other like face makeup and genitals. Luckily usually these assets come with some scripts to fix shells (if you use golden palace you can try the shell fix that comes with it)

Here's an example of 2 shells working together, ultimate skin moisture + golden palace, (Sorry I'm not sharing the full image, it's from the next chapter of my game and I don't want to spoil it to anyone haha)

wet.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Madmanator99

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
I used the shell fix that golden palace has, and it just removed the wetness effect

edit: I tried making it work with another genitalia asset I have that it hasn't a shell. It kinda works but I want to make it work with golden palace because golden palace has more control

the same thing happens when I try to use "ultimate skin moistrure" When I add the "USM Shell FEMALE", it messes everything up. How can I fix the shell?

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
The wetness effect shows up when you let the render go on, if you stop it too early, you will not see the effect. It also depends on the light sources, if your lights are setup behind the figure, or far to the sides for example, then there will be almost no reflections.

The wetness works just like in real life, gota have light bounce over that point, then hit the camera, and it takes times when rendering to get as many light rays bounce and hit the camera.

Maybe if you post some of your renders, we can further help you figure out what goes wrong.

Last edited: