its the patreon demo, a VR demo, to chance to normal mode push "V"
It have a good "touch physic" in VR
Its in the Moment the best VR thing which i had play
Have you not heard of Virt-A-Mate?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I've played this and honestly it's still miles away from what VAM can achieve, and tbh this looks like it's going to be one of those rarely updated games. I'm amazed they haven't updated the VAM thread...

YouMunt

Aug 14, 2019
I've played this and honestly it's still miles away from what VAM can achieve, and tbh this looks like it's going to be one of those rarely updated games. I'm amazed they haven't updated the VAM thread...
I like how you say how good vam is but you were waiting for them to update the thread with the latest version cos you didn't want to pay $5. Life on skid row must be a bitch.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I like how you say how good vam is but you were waiting for them to update the thread with the latest version cos you didn't want to pay $5. Life on skid row must be a bitch.
When did I ever say I don't pay for VAM? I'm an $8 backer on patreon and I'm always active on the discord channels. The reason I want the thread updated is because most adult games get their patrons from sites like this and honestly if it weren't for f95 I would never have found it. And this is somehow your first comment, what an ass you are...

MFer69

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone got the v0.1.1 demo update?

Demo update 0.1.1
  • NEW TOY: Paddle.
  • NEW: Pain/spanking sounds for the paddle.
  • NEW: Added smooth locomotion to VR with WSAD keys or thumbsticks (enable it in the settings).
  • NEW: Added mouse physics grabbing system to non VR. Press the new hand button on the right of the screen in sandbox mode or G on the keyboard to toggle it on/off.
  • NEW: Move the entire character around in VR by holding trigger while grabbing the hip (no more tangled limbs).
  • NEW: Spiky bra, crotchless panties and new bikini. (A couple of items were removed due to changes in the clothing system).
  • NEW: Added a shadow to the inner mouth to make it less glowy.
  • NEW: Added a sphere for moving the entire character in non-VR.
  • NEW: Added an option to disable the VR display mirror (for privacy!).
  • NEW: Added “Reset Scene” button.
  • NEW: Partial support for players without motion controllers - i.e. Rift DK2 (Enable “Play without motion controllers” in the settings - still WIP).
  • NEW: All settings are saved.
  • Experimental collision system on the ass that adjusts the collision size along with the size of her ass. It’s not perfect and the paddle will still clip through the skin but I’m working on something better.
  • Tested and working on Valve Index.
  • Tested and working on Oculus Rift and Rift S.
  • Tested and working on Samsung Odyssey+ (WMR).
  • FIXED: Clothing disappearing when the hip was moved too far from the root location.
  • FIXED: Engine Bug - Crash caused by UserEngine.ini already existing on the users PC and containing incompatible settings.

Last edited:

mask777

Sep 8, 2017
I know this isn't the game requests forum, but has anyone checked out Dr. Deviant yet? I've been wanting to try it out but the demo is just an empty room, and I don't wanna drop 3$ on subscribe star and have my family see it

I requested the game a while back but I have a feeling people don't check it that often

Reactions: Elscrime

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It looks so much like VAM that you gotta wonder if it IS VAM or not...
Sorry but this is far away from VAM it has not even techdemo state of any kind many project will never reach VAMs Status either at least not in a foreseeable time period ;)

Many try to reach VAM but many will fail alike if you not look already better then VAM by now you gonna fail, especially if your Main Engine Core is powered by Unreal and if you not make it to combine things visually at a higher grade result.

You see mostly the Default Unreal UI the Systems are not complete and the overall complexity is still lower and therefore it runs not optimal for the end result.
I wait for interesting projects that come out of hidden development to conquer VAM or projects which already have the dev power to overcome the time ahead of VAM (which will get harder and harder the more the community grows).
VAM is evolving at a pretty fast pace with the growing capabilities of Unity into a really unique Application and Framework of it's own.

What is better on this project here is overall stability but seeing the overall complexity difference nothing to brag about yet.
VAM is getting more and more stable the Physics problems gonna be hopefully fast resolved in a foreseeable time period as well, the streaming improved and GC Problems also better under control moving everything to the newer Unity Core.

This will speedup the creation times of the already big amount of VAM creators.

VAM is a growing Community i go even as far comparing it with Skyrims success already especially if it makes it to become pretty much independent of some things ;)
VAM is one of the most heaviest Independent Unity Projects to look out for and VAM is not only Adult related it is more.

VAM also shows what Unitys flexibility can achieve not very much projects show it like the way VAM does it, playing inside a league like a full system integration of the like what illusion (japan) does on commercial level with a mega team.

VAM is one of the things which is predestined for Low Level resource access this is overall it's biggest hurdle, the complexity per frame grows pretty fast, with it it would reach much more user systems at more stable performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: ogmaster
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes