VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
chapter03.png

Overview:
You play as Sarah Lance (first name is chosen) who just graduated from a university in the Year 2476. Humanity discovered the stars with the help
of a discovery long time ago. Humanity is now divided into races who needs your help now more than ever.
This galaxy withholds dangers and mysteries to solve but also romance and wonders to see...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-20
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

Old save files might not work at all (0.60 or before) I swear this is the last time!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD

01.PNG 02.PNG 03.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
considering i liked ur last game so much. i have good hopes for this one. Dowload started.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
even in space in thousand years later... MC still came out of college/university.

what's the deal with all thoses college/university graduate/pop out in every games ? cant peoples just say she is 18yo or more or something ? instead of always the over-used graduate college thing...

something like " MC is 20yo, he is a total retard, raise at home playing video game never get in school his whole life and now he need to save the world blablabla..."

that can be original XD

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
The amount of times I've seen incest as a tag, without there being any content has made me cautious. So is there any incest content, or is it one of those planned things?
I mean yeah there is SOMETHING but that I call nothing.

You play as Sarah Lance - Sarah Lance from the "Arrow - Green Arrow" and "Dc Legends of tomorrow" ? But she is blonde and more,more sexy from this one here! You need to fix that or at least change the name!
Who says they aren't relatives :O? I had Barry Allen in my last game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also it can be your cousin (your mother bro) who have a child and named her the same name as the other one( you, or other child from your mother). that technically is 100% legal and result in exact same name and last name. but different peoples , still relative..

ps: cousin -_- , i mean.. "uncle"

Reactions: Pyrrical

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Really - Relatives with same names and family names? I don't thing so!
also it can be your cousin (your mother bro) who have a child and named her the same name as the other one( you, or other child from your mother). that technically is 100% legal and result in exact same name and last name. but different peoples , still relative..

ps: cousin -_- , i mean.. "uncle"
Me and my step brother have the same first and last name's

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
That was really good,a bit hard to follow but i got the majority of the plot...i think
nice graphics,chocies that actually make a diffrence and a bunch of hotties in space.Not to mention FUTA!! :love:

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes