VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
King speaks Hungarian. It's really funny! :)
Good luck!
Yeah there is actually a good reason to that. A VERY good reason. I did not see your post.

Agreed lol, the avatar that showed up at the end was cute as a button lol, I was like "Hello ! are you gonna be another race that shows up in the future ? cause you might just give Ana a run for her money...
For this question I simply answer a yes and no. She will show up but it isn't a race at all. At least not yet. The whole thing (nekomimi stuff) is just a prop I attached.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This is great! Exactly what I was looking for. I hope it's not going to die.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
like a wise person said "its rare to see futa tag"
i'll add to it .. its rare to see futa pro...
and finishing a game .. is the rarest...
xD

DelaBoucle

Jun 18, 2017
I'm enjoying the game up until now, keep up the great work. Does King Matthew by any chance have a close friend called Bass D? :D

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I'm enjoying the game up until now, keep up the great work. Does King Matthew by any chance have a close friend called Bass D? :D
I have no idea what you are talking about. It is a reference to a historical characater.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 7, 2018
This game is amazing! Very good unique story, and all the side lore, very impressive! Its a bit hard to understand everything, maybe its a bit to much info at once thrown at the player? Renders are great too, and love the characters. (y)

And also futa on female is awesome (y), hope so much this won't get abandoned, really looking forward too more @TearStar :D but don't feel stressed!

DelaBoucle

Jun 18, 2017
I have no idea what you are talking about. It is a reference to a historical characater.
Bass D and King Matthew are a highly succesful duo of hardcore/gabber dj's ;)

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I played this game and it is all great! I really enjoyed futa protagonist, and her personality..
Story is a little bit rushed, maybe because it's just first release. But in the future there should be more scenes in between (like when you travel to another world - show me this new place a little bit, it's surface and spaceport, like in star wars or every other movie - now it's just, teleport, BANG! you're on another planet), and maybe some narration. [Sorry if I'm mumbling]
I will pray to The Genea for this game's safety :)

215303j

Cool game, great backstory!

The only negative comment that I have at this point is that is quite hard to predict the response to conversations. For instance, I couldn't get this Mark guy convinced that he needs to team up with King Matthew, even though that seems important or at least possible. Also it's difficult to predict which answers lead to stats increases with the various girls. I would really like either a walkthrough or a cheat mode, like when the button says "coffee with cream and sugar please (+1 romance)" or "black coffee is ok (+1 lust)" or whatever.

And it's quite ambitious, starting with the character creation. And not only female/futa, but also the character class, home planet etc. I really hope that the dev can handle all of that. Personally I wouldn't mind skipping the choices about character class or home planet and even about female/futa if that means that the game has a better chance of getting finished.

The other thing I was wondering about was why the twin sister is not a futa? Not that I have a strong opinion for or against futa/futa sex (although it's probably a good idea to keep it optional), but I am a bit confused how that works genetically. I mean, identical twins means identical...

Mar 7, 2018
I played this game and it is all great! I really enjoyed futa protagonist, and her personality..
Story is a little bit rushed, maybe because it's just first release. But in the future there should be more scenes in between (like when you travel to another world - show me this new place a little bit, it's surface and spaceport, like in star wars or every other movie - now it's just, teleport, BANG! you're on another planet), and maybe some narration. [Sorry if I'm mumbling]
I will pray to The Genea for this game's safety :)
I agree that the story feels to "fast", if thats what you meant, to many big things happening to fast, its just "next thing" then a new big thing etc. and flying between planets in seconds lol. It's a great story but feels very rushed / compressed. We barley get to know any of the characters before new characters / events appear.

Reactions: Lillen B. and kshyk

215303j

After much trial, error and reloads: Treemin-Importance-Reasons-Ravenous-Family.
Thanks! My point is, that it needs trial and error.
The responses that I got from this guy were positive, like "I see", "that makes sense", "tell me more" etc. So I expected the result to be positive as well and not "you haven't convinced me".
Normal conversations shouldn't go like this.

csieg

Dec 14, 2018
This is as good game so far. Will there be a walk-through or some way to gauge what choices chosen through interactions will cause or affect relationships or future interactions?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
This is as good game so far. Will there be a walk-through or some way to gauge what choices chosen through interactions will cause or affect relationships or future interactions?
I answered you on Discord.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Cool game, great backstory!

The only negative comment that I have at this point is that is quite hard to predict the response to conversations. For instance, I couldn't get this Mark guy convinced that he needs to team up with King Matthew, even though that seems important or at least possible. Also it's difficult to predict which answers lead to stats increases with the various girls. I would really like either a walkthrough or a cheat mode, like when the button says "coffee with cream and sugar please (+1 romance)" or "black coffee is ok (+1 lust)" or whatever.

And it's quite ambitious, starting with the character creation. And not only female/futa, but also the character class, home planet etc. I really hope that the dev can handle all of that. Personally I wouldn't mind skipping the choices about character class or home planet and even about female/futa if that means that the game has a better chance of getting finished.

The other thing I was wondering about was why the twin sister is not a futa? Not that I have a strong opinion for or against futa/futa sex (although it's probably a good idea to keep it optional), but I am a bit confused how that works genetically. I mean, identical twins means identical...
Somehow I didnt see your post I just thought come here a read them again.

All in all I want to say It's no longer a one man project. I got a second developer who codes these while I do art and story.

Mar 7, 2018
Somehow I didnt see your post I just thought come here a read them again.

All in all I want to say It's no longer a one man project. I got a second developer who codes these while I do art and story.
Good that the game continues, it's a very ambitious project, so must be hard to do solo. Especially with all the descisions that actually seems to do something, like choosing the mom or sister to go with you etc, thats really great, cause most of the time these games don't have any desicions...

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes