Others Abandoned Captain Prosper [v0.6] [Noxurtica]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
banner.png

Overview:
You are the captain of a crew of smugglers. In a world where most nations are collections of islands, you set sail on your ship to make your fortune.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-16
Release Date: 2019-12-23
Developer: Noxurtica
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

sample2.png bedroom scene 1 vyla.png Sample 1.png sc2.png sc1.png sc4.png sc3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
3rd screenshot makes me download this. tho its a 0.1 version, i dont expect much from it.

Reactions: Fer99

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
I'm in the middle of a Thracia 776 run and good god this game pops up
Genuinely looking forward to seeing this done

Reactions: silphael
Jul 18, 2018
Controls for this game?
Specifically, is there a way to end your turn quicker? Don't want to have to tell everyone to wait.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the 2nd pics it seems the dev resized the original picture wrongly.
he need to look into it and adjust the filters or make a better resizing, that is lowering the quality.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
I would love to have an option where you don't lose your units after they die, like that's the only reason why I was able to get through fire emblem. Also changing the font color of the npcs' names would be good, like black on black, that aint gonna work. So far it likes good though.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I would love to have an option where you don't lose your units after they die, like that's the only reason why I was able to get through fire emblem. Also changing the font color of the npcs' names would be good, like black on black, that aint gonna work. So far it likes good though.
We changed it so the default is you don't lose your units and changed the font color for the npcs names. Thanks for the feedback.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
How much content is this now? hard to tell w/ no changelog.
This update has around 10 maps total. The biggest addition is the new "siege" battle, where you defend a city against an army. If you're looking for more NSFW content additions, our January update will be adding many more scenes.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes