RPGM - Completed - Captive of Evil [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that was i sad when first seen the game afther playing it im so dissapointed.
    The gameplay isjust walk and talk then fuck
    the story is basic as fuck and boring
    the ''animations'' are not even good and the only thin making me to not put this an 0,6/10 is the art style
    still mid game 2/10 (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ReaperDay

Ok i'm gonna start with the pros for the 3 stars:
    - The animation was solid and very well made 9/10
    - The translation was EXCELLENT 10/10
    - The VA, man the work she does with her lines was pure gold 10/10
    Unfortunaly this doesn't deserve a 4th star so not gonna rate the art but it was fine.

Now the HUGE CONT, like everyone said it lacks of content(just 6 SIX!!!), the premise said she had to fill a duty with the villagers but there's only 2 scenes with them(the others doesn't count because not are nameless villagers) and just are bjs so no real banging for them; and even in the recollection room are some blank spaces so maybe they were planing more scenes but at the end it was all discarged, and also was especting some epilogue or something because(sorry for the spoiler cover you eyes) in one ending the husband runaway looking for help but it never shows up again so the wife got traped in that village forever unless they made a 2nd game explaining what happen with her!!!

In resume: just play this for the animation and the VA but after all that it will make you feel like something great was trowed to the garbage for quick money!!!!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PuffyChoke

this animations ma-an. Firstly, i found this game during the surfing DLsite while being horny to some mommy milkers. AND THIS, this is cornocopium of the badonko-donkers. I write poorely this review, just to spread more attention to games like this. Cheers
  4. 1.00 star(s)

adjsajdoa

Gameplay 1/5
    Just run around talking to people. There's no combat, short as fuck, no equips, nothing you could even call a "gameplay". But God bless there's a recollection room.

Art 2/5
    Only to certain likings, it will be good

Plot 2/5
    Thicc woman got stolen from her hubby. Basic shit.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

virtt

BIASED REVIEW

Gameplay
    2/5
    Just run around talking to people. There's no combat, short as fuck, no equips, nothing you could even call a "gameplay". But God bless there's a recollection room.

Plot 2/5
    Thicc woman got stolen from her hubby. Basic shit.

Art 420/69
    THIS! What can I say about this. Holy fucking shit I can't. This is so GOOD!! My textbook fetish! Humiliation play, degrading talks, reverse harem, light scat(? can't quite find the word, smell fetish basically), self insertable masochistic fmc, NUNS! Executed, animated, constructed beautifully! Fuck the overall rating. Sorry for the biased review, y'all. This is the best game ever made. Not open for discussion, fucking fight me!

TL;DR
    Glorious. 5/5.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

This game is good!!! Nun Milf with animated CGis, count me in!!!! Overall the game is basically a artist CGIs written using RPGM, as there is barely any gameplay, you can call it a visual novel. But the art, the art is AWESOME, and the main character is beautiful!!! The only big problem is that it's too short, I WANT MORE!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

atrisium

Short but well made game. there are two endings

PROS:

HQ animations
    Dialogue and translation is good

CONS:

Short game, only 7 scenes.

Overall: Good game, I'd rather it be a short and good game, than bad and long.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

The game is short, like, really short. No grinding at all. If you're lazy you could just open the galery and unlock it all even early on. Really, if you're looking for a decent quicky this might fill your need.

I really like the arts, the animations, and the VA is actually decent. Unfortunately, because it's so short it just felt so... unsatisfying. The corruption sets in so quick it's just not filling it for me. The story is meh, very generic and classic of the ntr genre, nothing special. I'll give it a 'It's okay, try it if you want I guess'.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

JunkV

Pros: HUMONGOUS DICKS. LIKE A FUCKING BEE STUNG THEIR BELLHEADS AND THEY BECAME ALMOST HORSE-LIKE.
    Nice art.
    Voice acting is always a plus.
    Monster booba

Cons:
    Short.
    Huge dicks, i put this on both pros and cons because obviously some people enjoy it and some don’t.
    Monster booba
    Censored (f u Nihon)

Story

The story is the classic NTR bullshit about some woman having to please the men’s sexual desires because she’s the only hole in the town or some bullshit like that. Look, the story is not important, what's important is the art and the “animations”

Originality

Eh… I guess there’s some originality in this bitch. Fuck it, you know?

Renders

Good, im not really into monster booba, beyond DD to me is just not sexy or fun. But some people do, and they will enjoy this level of boobage.

Sound

It's ok. Whatever.

Art

My god, it is kinda gorgeous, it’s not the most “Davinci was horni one night and drew this up” but it’s good enough

Animations

Very simple, very static, still, well done. I'm satisfied with the animations.

Amount of content

Ok it is small, it had the same repeated animations and scenes, there's like… 6? total animations and like 10 variations or something like that, it's not much. Fine.

Overall result: I gave it 4 up from a 3.