RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, plus he is learning a programming language. Captured by Dark Elves will be his last game on RPG Maker, he said.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
For all the perfectionists out there, I created a *.rpgsave save with all stats maxed and more money than you will ever need. The name is "Slave", you will have to live with that or edit the save file yourself.
The save isn't working for me, do i need to re download it or retry the game.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
can u guys stop asking each day about update? cuz its boring & shows that u can't read just wait for some info rather than ask for it few times per day its not that hard to show patience

Reactions: yoyomistro

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I am 99% sure episode 3 wont be the finale
Dartoz said yesterday on his discord that there are going to be 3 chapters plus endings. Seems to me that this game will share The Asylum's fate with nice content and story progression that is abruptly cut short and hastened toward the endings.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Dartoz said yesterday on his discord that there are going to be 3 chapters plus endings. Seems to me that this game will share The Asylum's fate with nice content and story progression that is abruptly cut short and hastened toward the endings.
Yeah he's sick of Rpgmaker, and i completely understand. He said that after working with Renpy and other more advanced programs he'd like to up the quality of the games he's making. Therefore he's planning on doing a new game that somehow incorporates elements of both games he's currently working on. Too bad it affects a game with a really good story and promise like Captured by the darkelves, but it's a step in the right direction in terms of making higher quality femdom games.

Reactions: pabo and kshyk

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah he's sick of Rpgmaker, and i completely understand. He said that after working with Renpy and other more advanced programs he'd like to up the quality of the games he's making. Therefore he's planning on doing a new game that somehow incorporates elements of both games he's currently working on. Too bad it affects a game with a really good story and promise like Captured by the darkelves, but it's a step in the right direction in terms of making higher quality femdom games.
Maybe with any hope, he'll just break the game into multiple parts and the 3rd chapter of CbD is on RPGM but also only something like the "prequel" to the rest of the story, which he does on the other engine.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Maybe with any hope, he'll just break the game into multiple parts and the 3rd chapter of CbD is on RPGM but also only something like the "prequel" to the rest of the story, which he does on the other engine.
Direct quote from the Patreon post; Final Frontier...:

"The future!
In the future, I want to work only on one game at a time. But since I have two very different games at the current moment, one being an rpg adventure and one being an open world raising sim visual novel, I hit my head against the wall to find out a solution to get both in one game. And I think I found a solution! A game where you can decide what you want to do and how to play.

The game setting is the very distant future, and, like always, it is very, very dark. It is fair to say that it is sort of Femdom City in Space.

The game will feature 3 main gameplay styles: Navigating your spaceship, mining asteroids and trying to fight off space pirates and other hostile ships who are trying to capture you.
Navigating your character in rooms (Hotline Miami / Top Down Shooter Style), sneaking past guards and infiltrating space ships, collecting artifacts and data for example.
And on planets and space stations you will navigate just like you know it from Femdom City. Selecting places from a map, talking with characters (now breathing and talking ones, not static) and taking on jobs. I also want to do trading and inventory management (but that is something I haven't figured out yet, and I don't want to make promises).
Depending on your preffered playstyle you can choose what you want to do most and which questline to follow. Maybe fighting in space and action isn't for you...so you want to travel around, whoring yourself out or offer your services as a footslave? It should be possible to play the game the way you want. And right now I am feeling that it is actually possible to pull it off."

I'm pretty sure he's gonna rush the ending of this game, purely based on the rpgmaker engine, to move on to something more exciting in form of programming and coding to make something of higher quality. It's a shame though, but i can't really blame him if he does...

Last edited:

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Can't blame him? Hah. Darktoz could start what appears to be the best femdom game ever on the best engine ever, and he'd still find a way to botch the ending completely. Thats his trademark.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Can't blame him? Hah. Darktoz could start what appears to be the best femdom game ever on the best engine ever, and he'd still find a way to botch the ending completely. Thats his trademark.
Dude, he started making games 2 years ago, with little to none experience with coding and 3d-art. He's always been open about the fact that he's learning as he goes, and the games he create is a product of his learningprogress. Do you really blame him for wanting to test out new engines and other programs, when he feels he's ready for it? The fact that he's so willing to learn and are so invested in producing better games, should be something to cheer about. As he recently said to his patreons he finally feels like he's reached a point where he can start coding for real. He's also admitted that he do see the people complaining about rushed endings. Therefore he plans to make a sci-fi game, as described earlier in the thread, so that there is more room for implementing his and others ideas, without it crashing with the story. Femdom City is also a way more versatile game, in regards to what can be implemented, than Cbde. The progress he's made is clear for everyone to see. It seems that you do not see the overall picture and only consider his work on a short-term basis. The fact is, we've got a developer who constantly looks for ways to improve, instead of having one game, that he could milk to the very end.

Reactions: pabo and Suzakufury

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Huh? Explain.

BDSM Tournament had only one good thing and that was the ending. The ending for Captured 4 You is nice, too although it is short.

The Asylum had pretty awesome endings in my opinion. I guess people like you thought that they get 15 scenes for every single characterending in the game. But that would be just too much for such a game.

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Dude, he started making games 2 years ago, with little to none experience with coding and 3d-art. He's always been open about the fact that he's learning as he goes, and the games he create is a product of his learningprogress. Do you really blame him for wanting to test out new engines and other programs, when he feels he's ready for it? The fact that he's so willing to learn and are so invested in producing better games, should be something to cheer about. As he recently said to his patreons he finally feels like he's reached a point where he can start coding for real. He's also admitted that he do see the people complaining about rushed endings. Therefore he plans to make a sci-fi game, as described earlier in the thread, so that there is more room for implementing his and others ideas, without it crashing with the story. Femdom City is also a way more versatile game, in regards to what can be implemented, than Cbde. The progress he's made is clear for everyone to see. It seems that you do not see the overall picture and only consider his work on a short-term basis. The fact is, we've got a developer who constantly looks for ways to improve, instead of having one game, that he could milk to the very end.
Agree, but let's just be honest. The learning curve is the main problem. People are way too impatient, plus he is alone. Maybe one of the most reliable dev on the scene, but he also gets fed up with a lot of things before he finishes it (my personal subjective opinion). But I wish him the best, CbDE is like an unfullfiled kink of my teen d&d era. :D

Reactions: Arthas12
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes